2012년 9월 9일 일요일

MC .Sang Mi Park


My name is Sangmi Park and I am a director at King Sejong Institute of New York. I am a graduate of Montreat College with a B.S in Elementary Education. I have 7th-12th teaching Certificate of English in South Korea and K-6th Teacher's license in North Carolina, U.S.A. I have taught a variety of students who have diverse backgrouds. I want to prepare children to become Global Citizens who have skills and attitudes to enable them to become compassionate life-long learners who will contribute positively to the future of our world. With my diverse education background, I do both verbal and written translation and interpretation at events, school, official meetings etc. I want to be the bridge that unites different cultures through education that promotes understanding of all people and the world.


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기